Your Guide to Free Money and Spins at Microgaming Casinos
No deposit promos for this software giant are the most sought after by Canadian online casino players and with good reason. Microgaming are one of the world's leading online casino software providers with well over 400 sites around the world using their software. The company has developed over 600 games since their inception back in 1994 and they release at least two new titles every month. Here on our site, we bring you the very best deals from as well as free spins.
Different Types of No Deposit Bonus Microgaming Casinos
The software provider develops excellent, innovative games that are available on all platforms and they are constantly adding to their portfolio. The games range from online slots, video poker, tables, and more and their products are used by operators worldwide. Two different types of no deposit bonus Microgaming offers is spins and cash.
No Deposit Microgaming Bonus and Free Spins
The promo allows you to play without using your own money and win. This is why it's so popular. Spins are a great way to test out new slots or some best slots offered by this software provider. As a new player bonus, players can get 25 spins or more when they register for an account. A free cash offer is often offered too and this allows you to have more choice when playing online. Free cash is usually between $10 and $20. There are some terms and conditions for both of these signup offers that players from Canada need to be aware of.
- You must register for a real money account. You will need to make an account before you can redeem a no deposit bonus.
- A promo code or voucher is often required to redeem the bonus.
- Playthrough requirements and these are usually higher than those of deposit promo.
- This is a maximum amount of money that you can win and you may be required to make a deposit before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Free spins might be restricted to specific slots games.
Mobile Microgaming No Deposit Bonus
Mobile gaming is really popular and Microgaming offers a range of great mobile online casino bonuses too. Microgaming online casinos can be accessed on all devices with no download and special apps available. Play on iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets. Like desktop casino bonuses, terms and conditions and rules that you have to adhere to. These include.
- Downloading the mobile casino app or creating an account via your mobile browser.
- You need to input a promo code or coupon.
- If it's a spins bonus is given, it may be for a certain slot machine or a selection of games will be prompted to start your game to claim the spins.
- All winnings will be subject to wagering requirements.
- Only withdraw your winnings once the wagering requirements have been met.
- There is a limit to how much can be won.
- You have to make a money deposit to withdraw any winnings.
Top 5 Canadian Casino Reviews
5 Best Online Casinos for Canadian Players
How to Deal with and Manage Wagering Requirements
If you are new to the online casino scene in Canada, you might not be familiar with wagering requirements. Wagering requirements are restrictions put in place on no deposit bonuses by online casinos. They limit when players can withdraw winnings from their no deposit bonus. The restrictions force players to deposit a certain amount of money before they can make a withdrawal. For example, you could receive a free spins no deposit bonus from an online casino in Canada with a $10 value, but it has 30 times wagering requirements. This means that you need to deposit and additional $300 before you can withdraw any winnings you received from the bonus. Online casinos put wagering requirements in place to reduce the chances that new players can show up, use a bonus, make a profit, and walk away without ever risking any money. It makes sense why online casinos do it, but it is not great for the consumer. Fortunately, there are ways to optimize your playing strategy to give yourself a better chance of making a profit with your no deposit bonus.
Before you can start to optimize your playing strategy, you need to know what RTP means. RTP stands for "return to player percentage," and it refers to the percentage of the time that players make their money back or better. There are games with RTPs of 97 percent and higher, so you can reliably break even in these games. However, high RTP games usually have small payouts, so they are not great for players that want to make a massive profit. Instead, they are for players that are just looking to have some fun. If you want to make a massive profit, you will need to play low RTP games. Now, you should try to avoid playing low RTP games when you are using your own money, but when you are using a no deposit bonus you have the perfect opportunity to take a chance on these overly volatile slots.
There is not a good chance that you will not win when you are playing low RTP games, but you need to be comfortable taking that risk if you want to make a huge profit. Nonetheless, you need to know what to do if you are fortunate enough to hit the jackpot. Many players in that situation would be tempted to start betting again after they saw some success, but do not get pulled into this trap. Instead, you should immediately switch back to high RTP games. After you win, you will need to meet the wagering requirements before you can meet a withdrawal. There is a better chance that you will lose your winnings than there is that you will hit the jackpot again, so do not keep playing low RTP games. Use high RTP games to meet the wagering requirements so that you can withdraw the majority of your winnings.
Can You Play Any Game with a No Deposit Bonus?
When you receive a no deposit bonus you will be filled with excitement. Suddenly you will have the opportunity to win some money without taking on any risk. If you received the bonus from an online casino that you already frequented, you probably have a few games that you play regularly. As a result, you will want to use the bonus on those games. Unfortunately, that might not be possible. Not every no deposit bonus lets players play every game on the site you use it on. Instead, most bonuses limit players to a specific set of games. There will be high and low RTP games in this set of games most of the time, but it might not include your favorite games. As a result, you will need to check the terms and conditions of the bonus before you claim it. Otherwise, you will have a bonus that you have no interest in using.
What Does the Expiry Date Refer to?
Although it might sound self-explanatory, the expiry date on your bonus can refer to one of two things. It can refer to the date at which the bonus needs to be claimed. If that is the case you do not need to worry about anything because if you are able to claim it then you are good to go. However, it can also refer to the date that you need to use the bonus by. If you do not use the no deposit bonus and claim your winnings by that date, then your bonus will be void. As a result, not only do you need to use up the no deposit bonus in this time, you also need to meet the wagering requirements. So, if you receive a bonus with high wagering requirements, this might be difficult for you to manage in a short time frame.
Microgaming online casinos have the largest free online casino games including the largest progressive jackpot network. New games are released every month to excited players and these often with spins offers for both new and regular players. Here on our site, we have detailed reviews on the Microgaming no deposit bonus casinos for Canadian players as well as information on new titles as they are released. Game categories include:
- Slots: Play hundreds of classic, video, and jackpot slots to choose from. They all come with great bonus features too including wilds, spins, bonus rounds, scatters, multipliers, and more. There are branded slots too and if you're lucky enough to hit the progressive jackpots, you could become an instant millionaire. The most popular slots include Avalon II, Thunderstruck II, Scrooge, Lucky Leprechaun, Cool Wolf, and Break da Bank.
- Table and Card Games: The software company offer a number of variants for fans of roulette, blackjack, and baccarat. This includes European and American roulette plus single and multi-hand blackjack. Popular titles include Atlantic City, Vegas Single Deck Blackjack, Double Exposure Gold Series, and Vegas Strip.
- Video Poker: Play titles with limits to suit all budgets. Top titles include Multi Hand High Speed Poker, Triple Action Hold'em Gold Series, 3 Card Poker Multi-hand, and Poker Ride.
Microgaming is one of the best and most popular software developers in the online casino industry. They create software and games for dozens of casinos, enabling them to keep up with the competition and make a profit. They are also great for the consumer because they develop high quality games that keep players entertained all over Canada. Most of the online casinos they make games for have no deposit bonuses. You just need to look out for the best ones and find options with low wagering requirements.